One of the blogs I follow entered this photo contest the other day. Sponsored by Travel Supermarket, a British online travel seller, the contest is open to anyone around the world who has a blog.
Follow along with this contest
These are my entries.
yellow, blue, green white and red
Follow along with this contest
These are my entries.
yellow, blue, green white and red
a YELLOW rose from our garden (I named it Lady Di)
I took a Lismore water goblet and poured
water and BLUE food coloring to get this shot.
The GREEN letter F
The Fortune tree after our name
this is on our street at the cabin
a dull day, almost WHITE, at the lone cypress
at Carmel, Ca
my grand daughter's RED shoes





Thanks Dell. I will check this out!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed seeing your submissions, my favorite is the rose, so clear and sharp
ReplyDeleteI'm inviting you to come link up with us for Travel Photo Mondays, a link up carnival that runs all week starting on Mondays, hope you can join.